Bob Pedler is one of those people. Since 1956, he has embraced the entrepreneurial spirit, and combined it with keen business acumen and precise marketing skill, that turned his real estate office into a multi million dollar a year real estate company.Today, Bob Pedler Real Estate is home to some of the best real estate agents and brokers in Windsor and Essex County.
His company has achieved milestones that few even dream of. His company is one of only 500 real estate companies worldwide to achieve the prestige of being listed in the “Who’s Who of Luxury Real Estate”.
Mr. Pedler’s community presence, dedication to the community and many accomplishments in an industry he’s worked in for over 40 years, has been outstanding. Mr. Pedler has represented Canada to the United Nations Commission on Human Settlements; served as President of the Windsor/Essex County Real Estate Board (1974 – 1978), President of Ontario Real Estate Association, (1981), President of the Canadian Real Estate Association (1987). He has also chaired numerous community associations, and was the Founding Chairman of the Windsor Crime Stoppers Association. For a complete biography on his many outstanding contributions click on accomplishments.
A High Profile Pays Off For Buyers & Sellers
The foundation of Bob Pedler Real Estate’s success has been built on his reputation for the highest level of service, both to his customers and the community. It is his strong commitment to this profile that has made Bob Pedler Real Estate the company of choice in Essex County. It has also helped Bob Pedler achieve his life long dream – “to make our name so visible that when Windsorites think of real estate, they thing of Bob Pedler!”
“Put a Lion On Your Lawn” Bob Pedler Real Estate is your right choice!”
These themes, coupled with some of the most innovative and aggressive marketing ever seen by a real estate company, have made Bob Pedler a household word. From sponsorship of community events, floating a 20′ lion down Ouellette Avenue during the Santa Claus parade, or bringing a real, live 650 pound lion into the lobby of a movie theatre, it is this consistent advertising that puts a SOLD sign on your home – FAST! These are the things that set Bob Pedler Real Estate apart from the rest.
Bob Pedler’s Community Achievements
- President, Windsor-Detroit International Freedom Festival, 1978 – 1979
- Founding Chairman, Windsor Crime Stoppers
- Member of the Riverfront Lands Development Advisory Task Force, 1990 – 1991
- Chairman, Save the Spirit of Windsor Engine 5588
- Chairman, Image Campaign for the City of Windsor
- Member of the International Relations Committee, City of Windsor
- Member, Board of Directors, Capitol Theatre
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Cleary International Centre
- Past Member, Windsor Jaycees
- International Relations Committee, City of Windsor, Vice Chair
Real Estate Accomplishments
- Canadian Real Estate Association, Delegate to United Nations Commission on Human Settlements
- President, Canadian Chapter, International Real Estate Federation, 1990
- President, Canadian Real Estate Association, 1987
- President, Ontario Real Estate Association, 1981
- President, Windsor-Essex County Real Estate Board, 1974 – 1978
- Canadian Centre for Public-Private Partnerships in Housing
- CMHC Distinguished REALTOR Award; for international, national and local accomplishments in housing and community activities, 1991
- Recipient of Ontario Solicitor General Award for Crime Prevention, 1986
- Recipient of Ontario Government Bicentennial Medal for Outstanding Civic Contribution, 1984
- Recipient of Freedom Festival Lutizier Award
“The Windsor and Region Walk of Fame was created to recognize the highest level of individual excellence and achievement in any field.”
“The men/women, companies and organizations designated into the Walk of Fame are representative of the best of Windsor and Region’s talented, caring and diverse community and stand as examples for us all.”